2011年2月15日星期二

A lot of emotion and sensitivity on that brusque exterior

A lot of emotion and sensitivity on that brusque exterior, and he has great comic timing He's a phenomenal actor I just hope I get a part on the movie so I can work with Hugh. "For his part, North said he'd of course "love to do the movie; obviously I'd love to do it as Nathan Drake," however, "I've done film and television and I understand the replica Breitling Avenger Titanium Black Men's watch reality of the business. "Those who follow me on Twitter know I've spent a ton of time in Borderlands lately, but I am also playing Uncharted 2 and for my money,

North's work is the best of any big budget game I've played And this isn't his first rodeo (Prince of Persia, Assassin's Creed) North does have screen credits, but he's right that he's not a marquee name And it's a shame He's a heavyweight in video game replica Breitling A4436212 Q5 679 Men's watch voice acting and if this business ever delivers a big Hollywood breakthrough for a game actor or actress, he'd be very deserving.

Nolan North Hints Heavily At Hugh Jackman Assuming The Role Of Nathan Drake In The Upcoming Uncharted Movie [PushSquare via Joystiq]A contract proposal hammered out between the Screen Actors Guild and video game publishers was shot down after a union vote A key sticking point seemed to be "atmospheric" work, in replica Breitling Windrider Cockpit Grey Men's watch which one actor voices multiple minor characters Variety reports that the guild members who work this contract covering 70 games publishers and all the industry heavyweights shot it down by nearly 2:1, in defiance of the SAG board's recommendation that it be approved