2010年12月13日星期一

The replica Omega watch was still running

However, after a few days on the slopes, I noticed a rattling sound comingfrom my watch.It sounded as if something had come loose.Ooops! The replica Omega watch was still running, but I had these visions of what could happen when apart would get stuck in the escapement or somewhere in the geartrain.Igathered all my courage and I decided it was the best thing to to open thewatch immediately.I didn’t have a caseback tool at hand, and the pliers on my Leatherman wherethe next best thing.I do not recommend this to anyone, if you slip you willdamage the caseback really bad, but a broken movement is even worse so I didit anyway.

Now that was a tough job, after 5 years the O-ring became sosticky that the back seemed glued on.I then used a razor blade to flip of theantimagnetic replica brand watches shield.There was not one, but two loose screws in the watch! Incidentally, the watchhad just stopped running because one of the screws lay on the hairspring.Thesweat poored from my forehead but turning the watch upside down made thescrews fall out, and the watch started running again.Phew!The screws were too small for me to put them back, so I put them away safelyand closed the watch again.

The watch didn’t seem to miss the screws, it’s agood thing Lemania over engineered the movement Back home, I had awatchmaker put the screws replica Tag Heuer watch back and my Speedmaster is happy ever since.It is time for Watchpic of the Week again! So I am biased (it is my blog anyway) This week it is a Panerai PAM0027 by GDees.Besides I like this watch a lot, it is a great picture in my opinion.Even though there is focus on the old photograph of the Officina Panerai store in the background, the picture is very sharp.The reflection makes it look real’.